At Delishes Dishes, we believe in creating opportunities for families to come together and enjoy each other. What better way to do that than through cooking Delishes Dishes Bacon Wrapped Chicken Poppers!
When the kids go back to school, most parents are thinking of what to feed their hungry children with the seemingly unending hunger. What most people do not plan for are the regular family activities necessary to keep everyone engaged and connected with each other. While you can always turn on a tv, why not do something different and much more delicious by cooking a meal together!
Not only are these Bacon Wrapped Chicken Poppers a fun and easy recipe that the whole family can participate in making, but they are also fantastically kid-friendly and of course everything BETTER WITH BACON! So, grab the kids, turn on some music, and get started making these tasty treats. If you want to make it a meal, add in our Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries for a sweet and salty, healthy addition.
This recipe was inspired by The Recipe Critic! Bring some fun to the kitchen with these Bacon Wrapped Chicken Poppers and share your photos making it with us on social media!
If you would like a bit of chef assistance in making this “taste-popping” recipe, check out our Cooking Classes offering. We would love to cook with you and your family!
BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN POPPERS
Inspired by a recipe from The Recipe Critic
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
- Seasoning Duo – Garlic Powder and Onion Powder
- Brown Sugar
- Chicken Breasts (Chopped into cubes)
- Thin cut bacon
- Optional: Chili Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil then coat lightly with cooking spray or oil.
- Make the seasoning mix for coating the chicken. Combine paprika, garlic powder, and chili powder (adjust based on the desired level of spiciness) in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add the brown sugar.
- Chop up chicken breasts into equally sized cubes.
- Cut bacon in equal sections based on the size of chicken cubes. Recommend either halves or thirds.
- Wrap each chicken cube in a piece of bacon.
- Coat each bacon wrapped piece of chicken by rolling it in the seasoning mix bowl.
- Then roll the bacon-wrapped pieces of chicken coated in the seasoning mix in the brown sugar bowl.
- Place coated chicken on the baking sheet and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and any leftover brown sugar.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. Bacon should be crispy.
- Serve with our Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries.